Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 104

Thread: WHAT A WONDERFUL COUNTRY WE LIVE IN!!!!

  1. #41
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WHAT A WONDERFUL COUNTRY WE LIVE IN!!!!

    If you really believe the Iraq war is keeping you safe, you are misled.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  2. #42
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WHAT A WONDERFUL COUNTRY WE LIVE IN!!!!

    hahahhahahah, you got owned tothe maxxxxxx


    if you really like michael moore, then we know what kind of person you are.


    you think you are smart, but you really arent.

    haha
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #43
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WHAT A WONDERFUL COUNTRY WE LIVE IN!!!!

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you really believe the Iraq war is keeping you safe, you are misled. </div></div>

    I dont think the Iraq Iraq is doing anything

    all I am saying is, that if the rest of the hospitals in the nation would be like St. Jude...it would be a whole lot better

  4. #44
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WHAT A WONDERFUL COUNTRY WE LIVE IN!!!!

    Wishful thinking. It isn't gonna happen with a universal health care system either. It isn't like that in Canada, Britian, Germany, Japan, or any other UHS.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #45
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WHAT A WONDERFUL COUNTRY WE LIVE IN!!!!

    Michael Moore, besides being a bubble or 2 off center, is a traitor. Knowing that it seems to me that it would take the same to support him.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  6. #46
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WHAT A WONDERFUL COUNTRY WE LIVE IN!!!!

    The Retard is strong with this one... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  7. #47
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WHAT A WONDERFUL COUNTRY WE LIVE IN!!!!

    Would you support Hanoi Jane????
    There is no difference.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  8. #48
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WHAT A WONDERFUL COUNTRY WE LIVE IN!!!!

    No, but I would [censored] brick right in her face.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  9. #49
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WHAT A WONDERFUL COUNTRY WE LIVE IN!!!!

    I'll second that.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  10. #50
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WHAT A WONDERFUL COUNTRY WE LIVE IN!!!!

    I watch 'rasslin and pull for the russians.....am I a traitor? Just figured I'd ask since you seem to be the "Loyalty Nazi"..
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •